Crystal L. Miner,
- Master of Business Administration – Health Service Administration, Alaska Pacific University
- Fellowship, American College of Medical Practice Executives
C Business Services, LLC, Owner, September 2015 – Present
Business dedicated to supporting others through consulting, project management, and finding efficient and effective solutions when skills, knowledge, or time is not available
- Juneau Alliance for Mental Health – Creation of new billing workflows for medical services program
- Anchorage Neurosurgical Associates – Assist with ad placement and resume review for new CEO
- Alaska Foot and Ankle – Practice assessment with followup.
- Alaska Spine Institute – Assist with revision of forms and creating new billing workflows based on newly implemented EHR
- Kabo Health, LLC – Assist with creation of new urgent care clinic in Anchorage, AK. Implement AthenaHealth, personalize policies and procedures to clinic, and assist with appropriate supply ordering and stoking.
- Denali OB-GYN Clinic – Perform daily operation duties (payroll, accounts payable, etc) while assist looking for new Practice Administrator. Assured appropriate staffing and correction of HR mishaps.
Denali OB-GYN Clinic, Practice Administrator, September 2013 – Present
Obstetric and gynecological practice in Anchorage, Alaska consisting of seven physicians and two nurse practitioners.
- Established more efficient billing workflow allowing for drop in Days in A/R to under 40 in first year
- Research and assist owners in selection new space for growing business
- Project manager for moving practice into new building within one year
- Develop addition of MonaLisa laser therapy services and massage therapy services
- System Administrator for electronic health record (Intergy)
Mat Su Health Services, Inc, Practice Manager, January 2009 – August 2013
Federally Qualified Health Center and Community Behavioral Health Center located in Wasilla, Alaska aimed at helping those who are underinsured and uninsured.
- Created full Operations Manual, with over 100 policies and procedures, within nine months of start date based on “oral tradition”
- Project Manager for leading organization in selecting and implementing a new electronic health record
- System Administrator and NextGen Certified Professional
- Research and write grant applications; successfully acquired over $900,000 in federal funding for various projects
- Collect and report over 40 quality measure data points for grants, management, and Meaningful Use
- Established workflows to credential providers with insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, and for Meaningful Use
- Updated website, intranet, and created patient portal for efficiencies and marketing
Internal Medicine Associates, LLC, Operations Supervisor, March 2006 – December 2008
Multi-specialty medical practice consisting of six to eight Gastroenterologists, two Pulmonologists, and one Endocrinologist located in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Lead organization in converting from paper to electronic charting – including training, workflow development and system administration (Intergy)
- OSHA Safety Officer: recognition from AKOSH by obtaining and maintaining SHARP certification